To-day President Obama wrote Than You letter to the nation expressing his gratitude for their trust and opportunity to serve as their President & Commander-in-Chief. Very gratuitous parting words.
On Jan 10, President Obama bid farewell to the nation with a new slogan: Yes, we can. Yes, we did where he warned threat to our democracy. Mr Obama is busy in his wee hours of presidency doing farewell by writing, taking & giving interviews. To-day he had an article entitled The irreversible momentum of clean energy published in Journal Science to-day.
Here are few of his other recent articles:
- Obama Vows to Speak Out on ‘Core Values’ After Office. New York Times: Jan 18.
- Obama to try to find ‘goodness’ after Trump win. Politico: Jan 10.
- Michelle Obama Pays tearful farewell on ‘Tonight Show’. Washington Post: Jan 12.
- The irreversible momentum of clean energy. Science: Jan 9.
- United States Health Care ReformProgress to Date and Next Steps By Barack Obama, JD. Journal of the American Medical Association: August 2, 2016.
- Repealing the ACA without a Replacement — The Risks to American Health Care By Barack Obama JD. The New England Journal of Medicine: Jan 6, 2017.
- The President’s Role in Advancing Criminal Justice Reform By Barack Obama. Harvard Law Review: Jan 5, 2017.